Wider share ownership?: investors in English and Welsh Bank shares in the nineteenth century1
Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2009
© Economic History Society 2009
The Economic History Review
Special Issue: FINANCE, INVESTMENT AND RISK
Volume 62, Issue Supplement s1, pages 167–192, August 2009
How to Cite
TURNER, J. D. (2009), Wider share ownership?: investors in English and Welsh Bank shares in the nineteenth century. The Economic History Review, 62: 167–192. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2009.00477.x
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 MAR 2009
- Date submitted 24 October 2005Revised version submitted 23 October 2006, 12 August 2008Accepted 13 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!