Girl power: the European marriage pattern and labour markets in the North Sea region in the late medieval and early modern period1
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2009
© Economic History Society 2009
The Economic History Review
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 1–33, February 2010
How to Cite
DE MOOR, T. and VAN ZANDEN, J. L. (2010), Girl power: the European marriage pattern and labour markets in the North Sea region in the late medieval and early modern period. The Economic History Review, 63: 1–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2009.00483.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2009
- Date submitted 9 January 2007Revised version submitted 12 June 2008, 6 October 2008Accepted 27 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!