Profitability trends in Hollywood, 1929 to 1999: somebody must know something1
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2009
© Economic History Society 2009
The Economic History Review
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 56–84, February 2010
How to Cite
POKORNY, M. and SEDGWICK, J. (2010), Profitability trends in Hollywood, 1929 to 1999: somebody must know something. The Economic History Review, 63: 56–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2009.00488.x
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2009
- Date submitted 24 April 2006Revised version submitted 13 October 2008Accepted 22 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!