Waiting for her ship to come in? The female investor in nineteenth-century sailing vessels
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2009
© Economic History Society 2009
The Economic History Review
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 85–106, February 2010
How to Cite
DOE, H. (2010), Waiting for her ship to come in? The female investor in nineteenth-century sailing vessels. The Economic History Review, 63: 85–106. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2009.00496.x
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2009
- Date submitted 1 February 2008Revised version submitted 29 December 2008Accepted 20 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!