The limits of globalization in the early modern world
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2009
© Economic History Society 2009
The Economic History Review
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 710–733, August 2010
How to Cite
DE VRIES, J. (2010), The limits of globalization in the early modern world. The Economic History Review, 63: 710–733. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2009.00497.x
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2009
- Date submitted 14 December 2006Revised version submitted 24 June 2008, 26 January 2009Accepted 18 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!