Stages of capital: law, culture and market governance in late colonial India – By Ritu Birla
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2009
© Economic History Society 2009
The Economic History Review
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 274–276, February 2010
How to Cite
ROY, T. (2010), Stages of capital: law, culture and market governance in late colonial India – By Ritu Birla. The Economic History Review, 63: 274–276. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2009.00511_31.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!