Technological leadership and late development: evidence from Meiji Japan, 1868–1912
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2010
© Economic History Society 2010
The Economic History Review
Special Issue: ASIA IN THE GREAT DIVERGENCE
Volume 64, Issue Supplement s1, pages 99–116, February 2011
How to Cite
TANG, J. P. (2011), Technological leadership and late development: evidence from Meiji Japan, 1868–1912. The Economic History Review, 64: 99–116. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2009.00530.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2010
- Date submitted 11 February 2009, Revised version submitted 20 August 2009, Accepted 1 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!