Prices, the military revolution, and western Europe's comparative advantage in violence
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2010
© Economic History Society 2010
The Economic History Review
Special Issue: ASIA IN THE GREAT DIVERGENCE
Volume 64, Issue Supplement s1, pages 39–59, February 2011
How to Cite
HOFFMAN, P. T. (2011), Prices, the military revolution, and western Europe's comparative advantage in violence. The Economic History Review, 64: 39–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2010.00522.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2010
- Date submitted 9 March 2008Revised version submitted 5 September 2009Accepted 14 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!