Investor behaviour in a nascent capital market: Scottish bank shareholders in the nineteenth century
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2010
© Economic History Society 2010
The Economic History Review
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 188–213, February 2011
How to Cite
ACHESON, G. G. and TURNER, J. D. (2011), Investor behaviour in a nascent capital market: Scottish bank shareholders in the nineteenth century. The Economic History Review, 64: 188–213. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2010.00524.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2010
- Date submitted 12 May 2008Revised version submitted 29 May 2009Accepted 8 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!