Investor behaviour in a nascent capital market: Scottish bank shareholders in the nineteenth century
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2010
© Economic History Society 2010
The Economic History Review
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 188–213, February 2011
How to Cite
ACHESON, G. G. and TURNER, J. D. (2011), Investor behaviour in a nascent capital market: Scottish bank shareholders in the nineteenth century. The Economic History Review, 64: 188–213. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2010.00524.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2010
- Date submitted 12 May 2008Revised version submitted 29 May 2009Accepted 8 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!