Wages, unions, and labour productivity: evidence from Indian cotton mills
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2010
© Economic History Society 2010
The Economic History Review
Special Issue: ASIA IN THE GREAT DIVERGENCE
Volume 64, Issue Supplement s1, pages 76–98, February 2011
How to Cite
GUPTA, B. (2011), Wages, unions, and labour productivity: evidence from Indian cotton mills. The Economic History Review, 64: 76–98. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2010.00528.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2010
- Date submitted 9 April 2007, Revised version submitted 13 May 2009, Accepted 23 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!