The coastal metropolitan corn trade in later seventeenth-century England1
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
© Economic History Society 2011
The Economic History Review
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 220–255, February 2012
How to Cite
HIPKIN, S. (2012), The coastal metropolitan corn trade in later seventeenth-century England. The Economic History Review, 65: 220–255. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2010.00557.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Date submitted 11 November 2008; Revised version submitted 29 April 2010; Accepted 3 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!