Belonging and community: understandings of ‘home’ and ‘friends’ among the English poor, 1750–18501
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
© Economic History Society 2011
The Economic History Review
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 1–25, February 2012
How to Cite
SNELL, K. D. M. (2012), Belonging and community: understandings of ‘home’ and ‘friends’ among the English poor, 1750–1850. The Economic History Review, 65: 1–25. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2010.00561.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
- Date submitted 16 January 2010; Revised version submitted 15 April 2010; Accepted 21 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!