Was there an ‘industrious revolution’ before the industrial revolution? An empirical exercise for England, c. 1300–1830
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2010
© Economic History Society 2010
The Economic History Review
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 715–729, August 2011
How to Cite
ALLEN, R. C. and WEISDORF, J. L. (2011), Was there an ‘industrious revolution’ before the industrial revolution? An empirical exercise for England, c. 1300–1830. The Economic History Review, 64: 715–729. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2010.00566.x
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2010
- Date submitted 20 August 2009, Revised version submitted 18 May 2010, Accepted 24 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!