Consumption and material culture in sixteenth-century Ireland1
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2011
© Economic History Society 2011
The Economic History Review
Volume 64, Issue 4, pages 1144–1174, November 2011
How to Cite
FLAVIN, S. (2011), Consumption and material culture in sixteenth-century Ireland. The Economic History Review, 64: 1144–1174. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2010.00569.x
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2011
- Date submitted 26 June 2009; Revised version submitted 3 May 2010; Accepted 17 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!