Investigating early modern Ottoman consumer culture in the light of Bursa probate inventories1
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2011
© Economic History Society 2011
The Economic History Review
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 194–219, February 2012
How to Cite
KARABABA, E. (2012), Investigating early modern Ottoman consumer culture in the light of Bursa probate inventories. The Economic History Review, 65: 194–219. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2010.00574.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2011
- Date submitted 18 August 2009; Revised version submitted 10 July 2010; Accepted 19 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!