The Marshall Plan and the Spanish postwar economy: a welfare loss analysis1
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2011
© Economic History Society 2011
The Economic History Review
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 91–119, February 2012
How to Cite
CARRASCO-GALLEGO, J. A. (2012), The Marshall Plan and the Spanish postwar economy: a welfare loss analysis. The Economic History Review, 65: 91–119. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2010.00576.x
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2011
- Date submitted 24 April 2009; Revised version submitted 1 March 2010; Accepted 2 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!