The rise of agrarian capitalism and the decline of family farming in England1
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
© Economic History Society 2011
The Economic History Review
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 26–60, February 2012
How to Cite
SHAW-TAYLOR, L. (2012), The rise of agrarian capitalism and the decline of family farming in England. The Economic History Review, 65: 26–60. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2010.00585.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Date submitted 15 June 2009; Revised version submitted 31 January 2010; Accepted 12 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!