If the landlord so wanted . . . Family, farm production, and land transfers in the manorial system1
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
© Economic History Society 2011
The Economic History Review
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 746–769, May 2012
How to Cite
DRIBE, M., OLSSON, M. and SVENSSON, P. (2012), If the landlord so wanted . . . Family, farm production, and land transfers in the manorial system. The Economic History Review, 65: 746–769. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2011.00603.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Date submitted 21 January 2010; Revised version submitted 28 November 2010; Accepted 17 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!