Canals, rivers, and the industrial city: Manchester's industrial waterfront, 1790–18501
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2011
© Economic History Society 2011
The Economic History Review
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 1495–1523, November 2012
How to Cite
Maw, P., Wyke, T. and Kidd, A. (2012), Canals, rivers, and the industrial city: Manchester's industrial waterfront, 1790–1850. The Economic History Review, 65: 1495–1523. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2011.00609.x
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2011
- Date submitted 4 September 2009 , Revised version submitted 10 December 2010 , Accepted 16 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!