Spending, saving, or investing? Risk management in sixteenth-century Dutch households1
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2011
© Economic History Society 2011
The Economic History Review
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 38–56, February 2013
How to Cite
ZUIJDERDUIJN, J. and DE MOOR, T. (2013), Spending, saving, or investing? Risk management in sixteenth-century Dutch households. The Economic History Review, 66: 38–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2011.00626.x
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2011
- Date submitted 30 August 2010; Revised version submitted 26 April 2011; Accepted 6 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!