International shipping and national economic growth: shipping earnings and the Greek economy in the nineteenth century 1
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
© Economic History Society 2011
The Economic History Review
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 1403–1427, November 2012
How to Cite
Harlaftis, G. and Kostelenos, G. (2012), International shipping and national economic growth: shipping earnings and the Greek economy in the nineteenth century . The Economic History Review, 65: 1403–1427. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2011.00628.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
- Date submitted 15 August 2009; Revised version submitted 13 March 2011; Accepted 5 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!