Social class and the fertility transition: a critical comment on the statistical results reported in Simon Szreter's Fertility, class and gender in Britain, 1860–19401
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
© Economic History Society 2011
The Economic History Review
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 1267–1279, November 2012
How to Cite
Barnes, G. A. and Guinnane, T. W. (2012), Social class and the fertility transition: a critical comment on the statistical results reported in Simon Szreter's Fertility, class and gender in Britain, 1860–1940. The Economic History Review, 65: 1267–1279. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2011.00631.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
- Date submitted 13 November 2010; Revised version submitted 7 April 2011; Accepted 4 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!