The failure of ‘nationalization by attraction’: Britain's cross-class alliance against earnings-related pensions in the 1950s1
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2011
© Economic History Society 2011
The Economic History Review
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 1428–1449, November 2012
How to Cite
Pemberton, H. (2012), The failure of ‘nationalization by attraction’: Britain's cross-class alliance against earnings-related pensions in the 1950s. The Economic History Review, 65: 1428–1449. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2011.00634.x
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2011
- Date submitted 14 April 2009; Revised version submitted 4 May 2011; Accepted 23 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!