Foreign investment in the Ottoman Empire: international trade and relations 1854–1914 – By V. Necla Geyikdağı
Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
© Economic History Society 2012
The Economic History Review
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 817–818, May 2012
How to Cite
BIRDAL, M. (2012), Foreign investment in the Ottoman Empire: international trade and relations 1854–1914 – By V. Necla Geyikdağı. The Economic History Review, 65: 817–818. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2011.00636_23.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!