Economic thought in early modern Japan – Edited by Bettina Gramlich-Oka and Gregory J. Smits
Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
© Economic History Society 2012
The Economic History Review
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 818–820, May 2012
How to Cite
ISHIZU, M. (2012), Economic thought in early modern Japan – Edited by Bettina Gramlich-Oka and Gregory J. Smits. The Economic History Review, 65: 818–820. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2011.00636_24.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!