Out of the hay and into the hops: hop cultivation in Wealden, Kent and hop marketing in Southwark, 1744–2000 – By Celia Cordle
Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
© Economic History Society 2012
The Economic History Review
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 793–794, May 2012
How to Cite
VERDON, N. (2012), Out of the hay and into the hops: hop cultivation in Wealden, Kent and hop marketing in Southwark, 1744–2000 – By Celia Cordle. The Economic History Review, 65: 793–794. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2011.00636_4.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!