The long road to the industrial revolution: the European economy in a global perspective, 1000–1800 – By Jan Luiten van Zanden
Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
© Economic History Society 2012
The Economic History Review
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 794–795, May 2012
How to Cite
HARLEY, C. K. (2012), The long road to the industrial revolution: the European economy in a global perspective, 1000–1800 – By Jan Luiten van Zanden. The Economic History Review, 65: 794–795. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2011.00636_5.x
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!