Extreme divorce: the managerial revolution in UK companies before 19141
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2011
© Economic History Society 2011
The Economic History Review
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 1217–1238, November 2012
How to Cite
Foreman-Peck, J. and Hannah, L. (2012), Extreme divorce: the managerial revolution in UK companies before 1914. The Economic History Review, 65: 1217–1238. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2011.00637.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2011
- Date submitted 25 February 2011; Revised version submitted 18 May 2011; Accepted 2 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!