Contingent capital and bank risk-taking among British banks before the First World War1
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
© Economic History Society 2012
The Economic History Review
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 132–155, February 2013
How to Cite
GROSSMAN, R. S. and IMAI, M. (2013), Contingent capital and bank risk-taking among British banks before the First World War. The Economic History Review, 66: 132–155. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2011.00638.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
- Date submitted 16 March 2011; Revised version submitted 17 August 2011; Accepted 7 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!