Bringing home the bacon? Regional nutrition, stature, and gender in the industrial revolution1
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2012
© Economic History Society 2012
The Economic History Review
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 1354–1379, November 2012
How to Cite
Horrell, S. and Oxley, D. (2012), Bringing home the bacon? Regional nutrition, stature, and gender in the industrial revolution. The Economic History Review, 65: 1354–1379. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2011.00642.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2012
- Date submitted 12 October 2010; Revised version submitted 6 September 2011; Accepted 20 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!