Through the magnifying glass: provincial aspects of industrial growth in post-Unification Italy1
Article first published online: 25 APR 2012
© Economic History Society 2012
The Economic History Review
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 57–85, February 2013
How to Cite
CICCARELLI, C. and FENOALTEA, S. (2013), Through the magnifying glass: provincial aspects of industrial growth in post-Unification Italy. The Economic History Review, 66: 57–85. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2011.00643.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2012
- Date submitted 29 October 2010; Revised version submitted 15 September 2011; Accepted 6 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!