Edmund Rack's survey of Somerset – Edited by Mark McDermott and Sue Berry. The Victoria history of the counties of England: a history of the county of Somerset, X: Castle Cary and the Brue-Cary watershed – Edited by Mary Siraut
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2012
© Economic History Society 2012
The Economic History Review
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 1170–1172, August 2012
How to Cite
STOBART, J. (2012), Edmund Rack's survey of Somerset – Edited by Mark McDermott and Sue Berry. The Victoria history of the counties of England: a history of the county of Somerset, X: Castle Cary and the Brue-Cary watershed – Edited by Mary Siraut. The Economic History Review, 65: 1170–1172. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2011.00644_2.x
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!