The determinants of competitive success in the interwar British radio industry1
Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
© Economic History Society 2012
The Economic History Review
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 1303–1325, November 2012
How to Cite
Scott, P. (2012), The determinants of competitive success in the interwar British radio industry. The Economic History Review, 65: 1303–1325. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2011.00647.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 29 FEB 2012
- Date submitted 4 July 2011; Revised version submitted 11 October 2011; Accepted 22 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!