The determinants of competitive success in the interwar British radio industry1
Version of Record online: 29 FEB 2012
© Economic History Society 2012
The Economic History Review
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 1303–1325, November 2012
How to Cite
Scott, P. (2012), The determinants of competitive success in the interwar British radio industry. The Economic History Review, 65: 1303–1325. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2011.00647.x
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 FEB 2012
- Date submitted 4 July 2011; Revised version submitted 11 October 2011; Accepted 22 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!