Childhood and child labour in the British industrial revolution1
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
© Economic History Society 2012
The Economic History Review
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 395–418, May 2013
How to Cite
HUMPHRIES, J. (2013), Childhood and child labour in the British industrial revolution. The Economic History Review, 66: 395–418. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2012.00651.x
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Date submitted 25 January 2011; Revised version submitted 18 November 2011; Accepted 22 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!