Credit, reputation, and masculinity in British urban commerce: Edinburgh, c. 1710–70 1
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2012
© Economic History Society 2012
The Economic History Review
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 226–248, February 2013
How to Cite
PAUL, K. T. (2013), Credit, reputation, and masculinity in British urban commerce: Edinburgh, c. 1710–70 . The Economic History Review, 66: 226–248. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2012.00652.x
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2012
- Date submitted 22 March 2011; Revised version submitted 11 September 2011; Accepted 29 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!