Credit, reputation, and masculinity in British urban commerce: Edinburgh, c. 1710–70 1
Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
© Economic History Society 2012
The Economic History Review
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 226–248, February 2013
How to Cite
PAUL, K. T. (2013), Credit, reputation, and masculinity in British urban commerce: Edinburgh, c. 1710–70 . The Economic History Review, 66: 226–248. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2012.00652.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
- Date submitted 22 March 2011; Revised version submitted 11 September 2011; Accepted 29 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!