Portuguese living standards, 1720–1980, in European comparison: heights, income, and human capital1
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
© Economic History Society 2012
The Economic History Review
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 545–578, May 2013
How to Cite
STOLZ, Y., BATEN, J. and REIS, J. (2013), Portuguese living standards, 1720–1980, in European comparison: heights, income, and human capital. The Economic History Review, 66: 545–578. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2012.00658.x
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2012
- Date submitted 23 May 2011; Revised version submitted 7 November 2011; Accepted 28 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!