‘Armament in depth’ or ‘armament in breadth’? German investment pattern and rearmament during the Nazi period1
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
© Economic History Society 2012
The Economic History Review
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 497–517, May 2013
How to Cite
SCHERNER, J. (2013), ‘Armament in depth’ or ‘armament in breadth’? German investment pattern and rearmament during the Nazi period. The Economic History Review, 66: 497–517. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2012.00659.x
- Issue online: 2 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
- Date submitted 9 April 2010; Revised version submitted 13 November 2011; Accepted 22 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!