James E. Thomas, Social disorder in Britain, 1750–1850: the power of the gentry, radicalism and religion in Wales (London and New York: I. B. Tauris, 2011. Pp. ix + 266. ISBN 9781848855038 Hbk. £59.50/$99)
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
© Economic History Society 2012
The Economic History Review
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 1582–1583, November 2012
How to Cite
Williams, C. (2012), James E. Thomas, Social disorder in Britain, 1750–1850: the power of the gentry, radicalism and religion in Wales (London and New York: I. B. Tauris, 2011. Pp. ix + 266. ISBN 9781848855038 Hbk. £59.50/$99). The Economic History Review, 65: 1582–1583. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2012.00670_11.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!