This article benefited from insightful comments made by conference participants at the Economic History Society Conference (Cambridge, 2011) and the Ninth European Historical Economics Society Conference (Dublin, 2011), as well as the perceptive criticism and constructive suggestions provided by three anonymous referees. The final version was proofread by Linguapolis, University of Antwerp.
Real inequality in the early modern Low Countries: the city of ’s-Hertogenbosch, 1500–1660†
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2012
© Economic History Society 2012
The Economic History Review
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 733–756, August 2013
How to Cite
Hanus, J. (2013), Real inequality in the early modern Low Countries: the city of ’s-Hertogenbosch, 1500–1660. The Economic History Review, 66: 733–756. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2012.00674.x
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!