The author has benefitted from comments by Mary Cox, Eóin McLaughlin, Valeria Prayon, Richard Smart, the participants of the Economic History Society's Annual Conference in Oxford, UK (2012), the participants of the World Economic History Congress in Stellenbosch, South Africa (2012), participants of the Tübingen-Hohenheim Christmas Workshop in Hohenheim, Germany (2012) (particularly Sibylle Lehmann), as well as three anonymous reviewers.
War, food rationing, and socioeconomic inequality in Germany during the First World War†
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
© Economic History Society 2013
The Economic History Review
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 1063–1083, November 2013
How to Cite
Blum, M. (2013), War, food rationing, and socioeconomic inequality in Germany during the First World War. The Economic History Review, 66: 1063–1083. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0289.2012.00681.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!