The National Science Foundation and the Texas Advanced Research Program provided financial support. Eric Battalio implemented the experimental design on the TAMU economics laboratory network.
ON THE ORIGIN OF CONVENTION: EVIDENCE FROM COORDINATION GAMES*
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
Royal Economic Society 1997
The Economic Journal
Volume 107, Issue 442, pages 576–596, May 1997
How to Cite
Van Huyck, J. B., Battalio, R. C. and Rankin, F. W. (1997), ON THE ORIGIN OF CONVENTION: EVIDENCE FROM COORDINATION GAMES. The Economic Journal, 107: 576–596. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.1997.tb00028.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
- Date of receipt of final typescript: July 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!