We are grateful to Scott Barrett, Alan Hamlin, Alan Ingham, Charles Kolstad, two anonymous referees, an associate editor, the editor and participants at seminars in Dublin, Stirling, Maastricht, University College London for comments on earlier versions of this paper. We are also grateful to David Maddison, Ray O'Brien and Laura Valentini for support for the empirical work. The usual disclaimer applies.
GLOBAL WARMING, IRREVERSIBILITY AND LEARNING*
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
Royal Economic Society 1997
The Economic Journal
Volume 107, Issue 442, pages 636–650, May 1997
How to Cite
Ulph, A. and Ulph, D. (1997), GLOBAL WARMING, IRREVERSIBILITY AND LEARNING. The Economic Journal, 107: 636–650. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.1997.tb00031.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
- Date of receipt of final typescript: July 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!