The paper draws on both Chapman (1996a) and Chapman and Smith (1995). The author wishes to thank Tony Salvage, Stephanie Hancock, Damian Smith, and an anonymous referee. Nicholas Barr and David Stager have been inspirational in this area of economic policy. None of the above necessarily agrees with what follows.
CONCEPTUAL ISSUES AND THE AUSTRALIAN EXPERIENCE WITH INCOME CONTINGENT CHARGES FOR HIGHER EDUCATION*
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
Royal Economic Society 1997
The Economic Journal
Volume 107, Issue 442, pages 738–751, May 1997
How to Cite
Chapman, B. (1997), CONCEPTUAL ISSUES AND THE AUSTRALIAN EXPERIENCE WITH INCOME CONTINGENT CHARGES FOR HIGHER EDUCATION. The Economic Journal, 107: 738–751. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.1997.tb00039.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!