We are grateful for comments, on earlier versions to the referees and to Janine Aron, Andy Chesher, Nick Coote, Mike Dicks, Steve Martin, Geoff Meen, Penelope Rowlatt, Neil Shephard and seminar participants at Bristol, Dublin, NERA and Oxford. David Hendry is due special thanks for unfailing help over the years this research has been in gestation. Responsibility for errors, however, lies with the authors. We are grateful to Rebecca Emerson, Sebastian Galiani and, especially Gavin Cameron for skilled research support. This research was financed in part by ESRC programme grants R000 23 1184 and R000 23 4954.
BOOMS AND BUSTS IN THE UK HOUSING MARKET*
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2012
Royal Economic Society 1997
The Economic Journal
Volume 107, Issue 445, pages 1701–1727, November 1997
How to Cite
Muellbauer, J. and Murphy, A. (1997), BOOMS AND BUSTS IN THE UK HOUSING MARKET. The Economic Journal, 107: 1701–1727. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.1997.tb00076.x
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2012
- Date of receipt of final typescript: January 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!