Why are gambling markets organised so differently from financial markets?*
Article first published online: 1 APR 2004
The Economic Journal
Volume 114, Issue 495, pages 223–246, April 2004
How to Cite
Levitt, S. D. (2004), Why are gambling markets organised so differently from financial markets?. The Economic Journal, 114: 223–246. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2004.00207.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!