We would like to thank Nikolaj Malchow-Møller for valuable criticism that led to significant improvements of the manuscript. In addition, we would also like to thank Jacob Gyntelberg, Rasmus Heltberg, Jens Kovsted, and Oliver Morrissey for many useful comments and suggestions. The usual disclaimer applies. The activities of EPRU (Economic Policy Research Unit) are financed through a grant from The Danish National Research Foundation.
On The Empirics of Foreign Aid and Growth*
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2004
The Economic Journal
Volume 114, Issue 496, pages F191–F216, June 2004
How to Cite
Dalgaard, C.-J., Hansen, H. and Tarp, F. (2004), On The Empirics of Foreign Aid and Growth. The Economic Journal, 114: F191–F216. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2004.00219.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!