The Appendices to this paper are available on the Journal's website http://www.res.org
How Important is Methodology for the estimates of the determinants of Happiness?*
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2004
The Economic Journal
Volume 114, Issue 497, pages 641–659, July 2004
How to Cite
Ferrer-i-Carbonell, A. and Frijters, P. (2004), How Important is Methodology for the estimates of the determinants of Happiness?. The Economic Journal, 114: 641–659. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2004.00235.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2004
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2004
- Date of receipt of first submission. July 2001 Date of receipt of final typescript. September 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!