The author would like to thank Edward Coulson and other participants at the Lincoln Institute Seminar on the Analysis of Urban Land Markets and the Impact of Market Regulation, July 2002, and Kirstine Hansen and Stephen Machin for useful comments and suggestions. Thanks also to Paul Cheshire and Stephen Sheppard for providing the property data, and to the Metropolitan Police Force for the crime data.
The Costs of Urban Property Crime†
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2004
The Economic Journal
Volume 114, Issue 499, pages F441–F463, November 2004
How to Cite
Gibbons, S. (2004), The Costs of Urban Property Crime. The Economic Journal, 114: F441–F463. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2004.00254.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2004
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!