We thank Elisabeth Himmer for her help in data collection, and two anonymous reviewers for constructive comments. Part of this paper was prepared while the first author was visiting scholar at Carnegie Mellon University, funded by the Erwin-Schroedinger-Fellowship J2187-G04 from the Austrian Science Fund (FWF). Part of this research was supported by the NSF grant NSF/SES-0136556.
Overconfident: Do You Put Your Money On It?*
Article first published online: 4 APR 2005
The Economic Journal
Volume 115, Issue 503, pages 305–318, April 2005
How to Cite
Hoelzl, E. and Rustichini, A. (2005), Overconfident: Do You Put Your Money On It?. The Economic Journal, 115: 305–318. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2005.00990.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2005
- Date of receipt of first submission: June 2002 Date of receipt of final typescript: May 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!